I’m an experienced speaker, trainer and workshop leader. It’s fun! Here’s a selection of recent presentations:
I had the great opportunity to learn and dream at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. As time allows, I write to explore education, technology and opportunity.
- Crusoe, D. (Ongoing open document). AI and the Negotiator: A Proposal for an Open Source Moral/Ethical Engine.
- Crusoe, D. (Ongoing open document). Engineering an Optimal User Lifecycle. Unpublished Manuscript.
- Crusoe, D. (2016). Data literacy defined pro populo: to read this article, please provide a little information. The Journal of Community Informatics, 12(3), 27-46.
- Crusoe, D. (2014). Educating for Search: Understanding the Past and Present Search Technology to Teach for Future Resilience. Society of the Query Reader, INC Reader 9
- Crusoe, D. (2012). Data, Exploration and the ELA & History Standards. OnCue Journal, 34:3.
- Crusoe, D. (2011). Observations Gained by Watching Young People Search the Internet. Unpublished Manuscript.
- Crusoe, D. (2005). Lucky: The social structures of an online gaming clan. Unpublished Manuscript.
- Crusoe, D. (2004). Gender effects of educational interfaces. Unpublished Manuscript.