@ March 2015 :: What’s going on now ::
- Completing an essay (“The Unshoveled Sidewalk”) that describes the importance of enjoying unforeseen obstacles our physical environment
- Launching the My.Future Essentials program with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Proudly contributing to the Badge Alliance + Mozilla Web Literacy Map digital badge pathway working group.
- Completing an essay about possibilitarianism as it relates to technology in education, and appreciate this thought shared by Gracie Lee Boggs: “The possible demands most of us. Demands our creativity. Demands our imagination…It demands imagination as much as knowledge… what we don’t yet know as much as what we already know.”
- Completed the 6.00.1x (Introduction to CS and Programming Using Python) EdX course