@ Fall 2014 :: What’s going on now ::
- Launching the My.Future Essentials program with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Proudly contributing to the Badge Alliance + Mozilla Web Literacy Map digital badge pathway working group.
- Preparing a talk for the Georgia Education Technology conference about search education
- Writing about possibilitarianism as it relates to technology in education, and appreciate this thought shared by Gracie Lee Boggs: “The possible demands most of us. Demands our creativity. Demands our imagination…It demands imagination as much as knowledge… what we don’t yet know as much as what we already know.”
- Wrangling over the definition of networked data literacy, and the nature of what about digital data society must know and understand.